6.29.2011

nkotbsb

i am going to see these guys 2 times in the next 7 days.  jealous!? (ok maybe only 2 of my friends and i say that, or maybe it is from some real housewives/rehab show that i don't know about) 
on friday i am going with my mom, sister and friend. my mother took me to my first bsb concert (millennium tour at the forum ) when i was in 6th grade with my 2 sisters (meg, we will miss you!) and a friend, maybe a neighbor too.  i wore a black skort. i was so cool. kevin fell on the wrong side of the crowd control gate after flying though the audience, i've never seen anyone so scared or jump so fast to get over a gate. 

next wednesday, i am going with one of the bests, kenna!  i am so excited to see her again (even though i did get a chance to see her last week, which was so cool!).  she got to sleep in nkotb's tour bus right after they went on their last tour (clearly, she has the coolest job on the planet).  she even got to sleep in her fav band member's bed.  she's bougie like that. 

i do miss kevin richardson though...he was my fav.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited!!! I am watching Donnie on Blue Bloods right night and listening to old NKOTB songs. Best text Ive gotten from you lately "Kevin was here... i almost cried i was so happy" lol love you C

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO! practice chanting NKOTBSB!!

    ReplyDelete