8.26.2011

finally friday...

this week hasn't been one i would ever want to relive, but ya. it took my 2 hours and 15 minutes to get to work one day.  i usually get to work in 45 mins. moving on.

1.  i am on pinterest now. my name is gold and location earth if you want to find me.
2.  the new blink 182 video came out last night/this morning.  it is cool.
3.  i got to talk to kenna and her niece.  her niece got a molly doll, and when i was about 8 i got a molly doll too. kenna has been making fun of me because i want to go to the american girl doll store and get her all cleaned up, but now we all skype.

when i was little, i wanted to dress up like molly did on halloween.  so we copied her outfit and i got the molly costume for my birthday or something and i carried her around on halloween and no one really got the concept.



i think the fact molly's last name is mcintire means that i should really be a joey (mcintyre) girl instead of a donnie girl...

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love that you talked about Molly. Makes me laugh every . Tori's Molly doll is going to be a ballerina just like her (my mom made her a tiny costume)

    ReplyDelete