6.07.2012

Meagan's Baby Shower

so my sister meagan is having a baby, so as her sister i was in charge of her shower.  i am not a fan of most baby stuff...it seems commercial and gross.  then i remembered the amazing layla grace baby shower...and it became my inspiration.  i loved that it was muted and sophisticated but delicate and precious all at the same time.  thank you to my cousin lauren, who helped me come up with food ideas, i thought the food was amazing, so that is all that matters, mrs. frenkel and sister moore for making cookies, raspberry bars and brownies, my friend cameron for taking pictures for me even though he was really busy, and my family who dealt with my mess and craziness and helped me pull it all together and ran a ton of errands for me.

outside and the entry table
 the favor table...there are soaps inside the boxes
 the game invite and other decorations....i will fix these pictures later because i put almost the same picture on twice....
 food and drinks...

apparently these are not all the pictures so i might have round 2 of this...

also just a note.  i've helped throw about 6 showers now, and people aren't offended if you rsvp no, if you aren't sure if you can make it...just say you can't go, or let them know you might be late.  or if you don't want to go just say you have plans.

4 comments:

  1. Oh C how I love you. RSVP people! love it! Wow when I get prego plan my party? You're so creative & have amazing taste. Perfection at its finest. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Caitlin! That looks amazing! And btw, I know the shower you are talking about. Tiffany was in my ward in Pasadena and if I were still living there, I would have been at that shower. Just sayin, I didn't know if you knew that I was cool like that.
    But seriously, I would have been more proud to have been at this shower. Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. k & j thanks!

    Lauren, how do you know all the coolest people!! We had the sliders, sooooo (the extra o's are necessary) good! i didn't get pictures of them because they came out of the oven and then were instantly consumed, and super delicious! I was going to serve really boring food until i talked to you, so thanks for all of your ideas and food blogs!

    ReplyDelete