7.12.2011

nkotbsb at the honda center! pictures!

so, ever since the concert, all i've cared about is bsb and nkotb (mainly donnie from new kids, i want to be his best friend).  i've listened mainly bsb.  meagan got real sick of them on her mini vaca down here. i just want to go on tour with them and follow them around. kenna took these super pics at the concert! thanks k! they're super duper!

caitlin & kenna! (i'm in bsb gear and kenna is in nkotb)
mr. donnie wahlberg
mr. wahlberg post shirt being ripped off!
close up of d dub
me reaching towards nick carter
me and nick!
brian!
me and brian in the same frame
brian singing shape of my heart (i think)
there he is right next to us!

on the backstreet boys website they have pics from when kevin was at staples center.  they are amazing!  donnie posted a pic of him and kev clapping hands and i love it!
go NKOTBSB!!

2 comments:

  1. Best night ever!! I love that you focused on Donnie... oh I love Donnie! Thanks for inviting me/ going with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was amazing! i will never forget it! i can't stop looking at the pictures! donnie! i want to be best friends with him and bubble tweet with him. hahaha

    ReplyDelete