7.13.2011

ribbon notes/cards/tag things

so the other day i came up with this idea.  i made a topper for some cupcakes i made for a friend's birthday in april.  i didn't get pictures of that one, but i got some pics of the ones i made for father's day and my mom's birthday!


my dad always says father dear and my little sister says it a lot more than i do...but i went with it.

what did i give my dad for father's day? these books from barnes & noble!  i am in love with them and want 90% of them.  i gave my mom 3 for mother's day and my dad 3 for father's day!  i also got myself alice in wonderland because it is so cute!  i love all of the books.  pride and prejudice might be my fav though!

2 comments:

  1. I have the Jane Austen one. My mom gave it to me and I LOVE it. I didn't know there were more. Alice in wonderland is my fave. I want them all now, too. Well, almost as much as I want some of your stationary. You're so fancy pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are such fun books! they're the greatest little find! you're sweet! if you want me to send you stationary on your birthday, just send me your address and stuff you like! miss you!

    ReplyDelete