10.03.2011

blink-182 continued

so here are some pictures at the concert.  i took a video of travis drum solo (he goes up on this big mechanical arm and plays the drums as he is flying over the audience) and maybe some pics of the stage that ill post later.  they have the coolest av and lights i've seen.  most rock bands put up a banner and have some fire and they're good to go.  
kenna and me and blink-182's picture
kenna and me
 kenna and me in the pit pre blink
chillin back stage with getting crazy with some water 
besties backstage in the family room 
tom and me 

thank you mrs. DDub for a great night out!

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad that the night turned out how it did!! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was perfect! thank you! and thank chris for the passes, and the tour manager, and tom for being nice to me, and mark for walking behind me and saying hi to you, and jeremy for keeping you all safe, but mostly thank you!

    ReplyDelete