10.02.2011

blink 182

so, i don't always go to the same show twice, but so far this year i have.  i'll admit, after nkotbsb, my music playlist was invaded and filled up with way too much pop.  it is fine if you like pop, but i love my rock music.  after blink, i am back to my music roots.

side note the blink's new album is really good.  some of it has a bit more of an angels and airwaves feel like wishing well, but some of it is sounds super old, like hearts all gone.  i have listened to it 20 times easily since tuesday.

remember how i said my friend had some hook ups...we got this picture with the band!!


we also got free sunglasses.  apparently my hair thought hey, you and mark should try to match. 

ok so that wasn't all. 

(this is a picture of a picture, i'm working on getting the original and more pics)

if you don't recognize the guy in this photo, look at the pic above, the guy on the far right.


maybe i also ran into mark backstage.

No comments:

Post a Comment